Getting Connected to the ASU network
Please choose your device type:
- iOS devices (ipad/iphone/ipod Touch)
- Mac OS X Wireless
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Wireless Printers cannot authenticate on the ASU network. We recommend using a USB cable for printers.
Students are allowed 4 device registrations on the asu wireless network.
Faculty and staff are allowed 5 device registrations.
About the ASU Network
ITS continues to make security one of our top priorities, and we encourage you to set up connections to our Secure WiFi Network for all devices you use to connect to the Internet. Our Secure WiFi provides encryption for all online interactions. Each device must be registered in order to connect to the Secure ASU Network.
How to Get Help:
- Bring your device to our IT Support Center, located in Anne Belk Hall.
- Call our IT Help Desk 828-262-6266
- Email our Support Staff at email@example.com